Large, bright OLED display
A fixed mount VHF airband first! The IC-A210 has an organic light
emitting diode (OLED) display. The OLED display emits light by itself and
the display offers many advantages in brightness, vividness, high contrast,
wide viewing angle and response time compared to a conventional display. In
addition, the auto dimmer function adjusts the display for optimum
brightness — day or night.
Easy channel selection
It’s fast and easy to select any of the IC-A210's memory channels. The
“flip-flop” arrow button switches between main and stand-by channels. The
dualwatch function allows you to monitor two channels simultaneously. In
addition, the auto stack memory stores the last 10 channels used and allows
you to recall those channels easily.
GPS memory function
When connected to an external GPS receiver*
equipped with an airport frequency database, frequency data for nearby
airports can be used in the IC-A210.
* Ask your dealer for available GPS receiver
12V/24V DC power source
The built-in DC-DC converter accepts a 12/24V (11.5–27.5V) DC power
source. The IC-A210 is easily installed in most airplanes or vehicles.
The IC-A210 has a built-in voice activated intercom function allowing the
pilot to talk with the copilot via the headset. The IC-A210 has adjustable
audio level and squelch control functions.
IC-A210 neatly fits inside the common mounting brackets used on most
airplanes including Icom’s IC-A200. Two types of rear-panel adapters are
included, allowing for streamlined plug-in connectivity.
* Ask your dealer for compatible panel mount radio
- 10 regular memory channels with a 6-character channel name
- 200 group memory channels (20 Ch × 10 banks) with a channel tag
- NOAA weather channel receive (USA version only)
- One touch access to 121.5MHz emergency frequency
- Side tone function for monitoring your voice with headset
- ANL (Automatic noise limiter) function reduces pulse type noise
- Remote control capability
- VFO scan
- PC programming capability
- Dial lock and panel lock
- Squelch test function